After our 1st happy hour podcast pilot, our glasses are full! Thanks for those of you who tuned in live or later. The Women Who Wine in Edu (#3Wedu) hosts, Nori (@nononi28), Jess (@jlknott), Patrice (@Profpatrice), Tanya (@tjoosten), are back this month with more wine and banter! Join us for podcast #2 on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 5 pm CST.
What’s the #3Wedu Podcast all about ? Here you go:
- to understand the value of women leading innovation in learning
- to overcome gender barriers women may experience in higher ed
- to support women doing amazing things from the field
- to provide better recognition and platform for said things
- to highlight women in leadership roles through mentoring and coaching
- to empower women junior and senior in education
- do all of the above while enjoying a fine glass of wine with a few delightful ladies
In January’s podcast, the #3Wedu ladies discussed the culture of work. During this conversation, we had some back and forth about failure and a few other issues, which led us to this week’s topic of Women in Advancing in Higher Education. Join us for February’s #3Wedu podcast as we chat about imposter syndrome, mentoring experiences, and creating a growth mindset. We are also excited to welcome a “Boxed Wine Rant” from our first guest to the podcast, Amy Collier (@amcollier).
Grab your favorite beverage (it does not have to be wine — you decide!) and join us to toast on February 17, 2016 from 5 – 6 pm CST as we discuss Women Advising in Higher Ed:
#3Wedu Podcast #2 Google+ Hangout event page and, of course, join the backchannel conversation:
- UPDATE 2/17/16 podcast was hosted by Laura HERE https://youtu.be/nweia5P-Q1o
- Open Google Doc: http://bit.ly/3Wedu2
- Tweet using the hashtag:#3Wedu
- Subscribe to our #3Wedu YouTube Channel: WomenWhoWine.edu
- Follow: #3Wedu Google+ Profile
- Notes (Tweets) from the 2nd #3Wedu Podcast [To be added post-podcast].
*Note: Our podcast backchannel notes, tweets, and broadcast will be updated here and on the YouTube channel post-show. Please let us know what you think, and chime into the vino chat. Missing this LIVE version, but want to tune in next month? Save the Date: Wednesday, March 23rd @ 3 pm PST // 5 pm CDT // 6 pm EST for #3Wedu Podcast #3!