Joosten, T., Pasquini, L. A. & Harness, L. (2013). Guiding social media at our institutions. Society for College and University Planners – Integrated Planning for Higher Education, 41(2), 1-11.
Guidry, K. R., & Pasquini, L. A. (2013). Twitter chat as a non-formal learning tool: A case study using #sachat. In H.H. Yang & S. Wang (Eds.), Cases on formal and Informal e-Learning environments: Opportunities and practices. Hershey. PA: IGI Global.
Johnson, M. L., Pasquini, L. A. & Rodems, M. R. (2013). Connecting First Year Students to Formal and Informal Learning. In H. H. Yang & S. Wang (Eds.), Cases on formal and Informal e-Learning environments: Opportunities and practices. Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
Allen, J.,& Pasquini, L. A. (2012). Editorial: Partnerships. Learning and Performance Quarterly, 1(3), i.
Pasquini, L. A. (2012). Editorial: Leadership, training, mentoring, and instructional design. Learning and Performance Quarterly, 1(2), 1.
Pasquini, L. A. (2012). Book review: Social media for educators. Learning and Performance Quarterly, 1(2), 83-84.
Pasquini, L. A., & Allen, J. (2012). Editorial: The subject of learning and performance. Learning and Performance Quarterly, 1(1), i-iii.
Philpot, D. R., & Pasquini, L. A. (2012). Training and Development: Leveraging Diversity to Gain Strategic Advantage in Corporate Settings. In C. L. Scott & M. Y. Byrd (Eds.), Handbook of research on workplace diversity in a global society: technologies and concepts (pp. 244-261). Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
Allen, J., Pasquini, L. A. & Scott-Bracey, P. (2011). Learning and Performance Innovation. In V. C. X Wang (Ed.) Encyclopedia of e-leadership, counseling and training, (pp. 48-64). Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
Esposito, A., Pasquini, L. A., Steele, G. & Stoller, E. (2011). World of Tomorrow: Technology and Advising. In J. Joslin & M. Markee (Eds.), Academic advising administration: Essential knowledge and skills for the 21st century (pp. 262-274). Manhattan, KS: NACADA Publishing.
Pasquini, L. A. (2010). Emerging Digital Resources: Easy and Accessible Online Tools. In J. Voller, M.A. Miller, & S.L. Nest. (Eds.) Comprehensive advisor training and development: Practices that deliver, (2nd Ed) (pp.123-129). Manhattan, KS: NACADA Publishing.
Grant Research Experience
- Field Researcher/Investigator – A Community Study of Medical Care Expectations among Older Asian Adults with Dr. Susan Squires, Department of Anthropology, University of North Texas (Fall, 2012)
- Curriculum Writer – Career and Technical Education Grant with Dr. Pamela Scott-Bracey (Summer, 2012)
- Research Affiliate – Center for Knowledge Solutions, University of North Texas (January 2011- Present)
- Assessing the Assessments: Measurement and Evaluation in Education, Masters Thesis, Niagara University, NY (2004)
- We Don’t Have All the Answers: The Value of Gifted/Talented Education Programs, College of Education Colloquium, Niagara University, NY (2004)
- A Revolutionary Success?: The Impact on Women in the Cuban Revolution, Department of History Colloquium, University of Guelph, ON (2000)
- The Revolution within the Revolution: France vs. Haitian Revolution, Undergraduate Thesis, University of Guelph, ON (2001)